Arima Marine International, Inc. The boat company with the experience you can depend on to produce high quality, safe and dependable boats.
Now Arima has gone a step further to insure that our boats carry with them a standard of quality found no where else in the industry.
Our ten year limited/ transferable warranty not only stands behind our pledge of quality, but also stands next to each owner during the first ten years of a boat's life. This is our pledge to you, our customer!
Ten – Year Limited / Transferable Warranty
1) Arima Marine International, Inc. warrants each new ARIMA boat manufactured to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and care for a period of ten (10) years from the date of sale to the original owner. This Limited Warranty is transferable to subsequent owners until the ten (10) year period has expired. This Limited Warranty is limited to three (3) months from the date of delivery for any commercial or industrial user. Arima Marine International, Inc. or its selling dealer will, without charge, repair or replace – AT ITS OPTION – any portion or part of the hull, deck and inner liner that is proven defective in material or factory workmanship under normal use, and the corrections of faulty installation of Factory Installed components. The repair or replacement of defective hull, deck and inner liner is your only remedy for breach of this Limited Warranty. Arima Marine shall have no other obligations under this Limited Warranty.
2) Arima Marine International, Inc. will make warranty repairs or replacements only at an authorized dealership, Arima Marine Factory, or such other reasonable place Arima Marine International, Inc. elects, free of charge to the owner for labor and materials. The owner will pay any other expenses, including but not limited to transportation and lodging costs.
3) WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
a) Any product not manufactured by Arima Marine International, Inc., including but not limited to engines, outdrives, controls, gauges, batteries, fuel tanks, pumps, instruments or other equipment or accessories installed by Arima Marine International, Inc., which may be covered by a separate warranty granted by the manufacturer of such parts. All warranties are handled directly with the manufacturer and replacement costs are not the responsibility of Arima Marine International, Inc.
b) Damage or effects of such damage caused by the installation of engines, accessories or other equipment installed by anyone other than Arima Marine International, Inc.
c) Any parts or accessories not installed by Arima Marine International, Inc.
d) Windshield leakage or breakage, upholstery coloration, damage and wear.
e) Exterior gel coat surfaces including, but not limited to, cracking, crazing, discoloration or blistering.
f) Problems or damages caused by any of the following: alteration, misuse, or neglect of any boat; overpowering or overloading any boat in excess of capacity as specified on the capacity plate provided for each ARIMA Boat, or use of any boat for racing or other operations out of normal use.
4) To effect the forgoing warranty, it is the sole responsibility of the Purchaser to fill out and return the ARIMA Warranty/Owner Registration card within 10 days of date of sale to: Arima Marine International, Inc., 47 – 37th Street N.E., Auburn, WA 98002.
5) DISCLAIMER OF AGENCY AND OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE & LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TOGETHER WITH REMAINDER OF CONSUMER RIGHTS.
6) There are no express warranties which extend beyond those expressed herein stated in the Limited Warranty and no person is authorized to enlarge them. To the extent permitted by law, Arima Marine International, Inc. disclaims any responsibility (and shall have no liability) for loss of time or use of boat, towing, transportation, or any other incidental or consequential damage. NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE INTENDED: IF ANY SHOULD BE FOUND, THEY SHALL IN NO EVENT EXTEND BEYOND THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY.